Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Renda vs V3 -- brawling bimbos or secretly sisters ?

sixus1 opened this issue on Jun 28, 2005 ยท 430 posts

Eternl_Knight posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 9:44 PM

Blackhearted, I think you are looking at this with rose colored glasses. There is NO doubt of infringement. The evidence presented so far would nail Rendo in a court of law.

The fact that Lilin2 was classified as infringing the EULA proves that this does too. Hell, at least Sixus1 used the CR2 of a piece of clothing they developed for V3! The person who did Renda obviously used not only the V3 figure CR2, but forgot to clean out the superfluous crap!

Sorry mate, there is only one way out of this for Rendo (and hence allowing your efforts to be redeemed by being able to continue selling you products) and that is if they come to some agreement with DAZ.

I honestly wish (for the sake of you & other merchants who have put the time & effort in) that there was some other way. But legally speaking - Renda is damaged goods.

EK

BTW: I am not an "anti-rendo" person as some might like to portray me as. Hell, until Renda - I never really thought of Rendo as anything but a supermarket of Poser stuff. EDIT: Fixed up a fact that could be read the wrong way. Same point, just clearer wording.

Message edited on: 06/28/2005 21:54