Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Renda vs V3 -- brawling bimbos or secretly sisters ?

sixus1 opened this issue on Jun 28, 2005 ยท 430 posts

Kendra posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 10:05 PM

"I personally DO believe Rendo has been duplicious. From the very beginning Rendo has not cared a whit about what others have said regarding Renda in terms of quality &/or similarities to V3. Combine that with the fact that any real testing/inspection on the the figure's CR2 would have found something in this. If not the JP similarities, the unused channels & superfluous deltas at the very least."

Well, yeah, there is that. Any other product with similar issues would have failed testing. They did release it with full knowledge that it had problems and that is un-contestable I'm afraid.

I'm at my other computer so I can't open the original version of her to see what the differences are but everyone should keep in mind this version was supposed to be a "fix". Whomever "fixed" the bend problems obviously used something they shouldn't have.
That's why I don't believe any of the working Admins should be held to blame here. Clint himself has stated he's spent around 5 hours trying to figure the problem out. And even though she was released with problems, I have a hard time believing either Clint or Debbie thought that was a good idea.
(crossposted with a lot of people I'm afraid) :) Message edited on: 06/28/2005 22:07

...... Kendra