Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Renda vs V3 -- brawling bimbos or secretly sisters ?

sixus1 opened this issue on Jun 28, 2005 ยท 430 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 6:32 AM

While we may never know (though I have a pretty good idea who it was). Either way, I don't really think it is important to know who it was. This a product sold by Renderosity and the owners of the website... they are the owners of the product and are the ones responsible for handling customer issues and complaints for the product... not the rigger. While the person who rigged the figure obviously cut some corners and pretty much put this website, it's owners and the product, as well as, any possible future product at risk, ultimately the responsiblity for the product making it into the store was the fault of the owners of the product who failed to inspect the product before releasing it to the public. The character rigger has to answer to the owners of this website for this grievious error, while at the same time, Renderosity and it's owners and assigns must answer to their customers for this error and the obvious disregard of product testing and handling before it was sold in such manner. My suggestion is let the owners of Renderosity deal with the Rigger and DAZ on this issue. And, I don't think there really needs to be an investigation into this whole thing, I mean comeon Folks, the owners obviously failed to test the product and had little concern over its quality before releasing it to the unsuspecting public (even against the better judgement of the other merchants creating product for it)... NO investigation needed, just good ol common sense at the obvious priorities by the owners and a healthy dose of caution before ever buying another product from here again. Problem solved & 'nuff said. Jack