Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Renda vs V3 -- brawling bimbos or secretly sisters ?

sixus1 opened this issue on Jun 28, 2005 ยท 430 posts

Jenai21 posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 7:36 AM

Oh man...why do I always hear about these things so late...anywho...I really just feel sorry for those who spent so much of their time and talent trying to make Renda worth purchasing...regardless of what happens they should know that their efforts were appreciated...as to some of the Rendo admins...I would agree with Gabriel that they probably had no idea that this was happening...I think they were just concerned with getting out a product...hopefully this will teach them a valuable lesson...if you are sponsoring a "made from scratch" model spend a little extra money and get someone who is familiar with the process to check the work and make sure it is really made from scratch...I'm all for pitchforks and tar and feather for the person or people who originally made this (oh what my gossip-loving heart wouldn't do for such information) but since Rendo' the company and individual admins will most likely get a considerable reaming from Daz maybe we should try to hold back just a little bit on them...Also ClintH I do feel that you are an honest person and will try your hardest to rectify the situation but I think you should try to look at it from the consumers point of view...it is just not right to have the accused or representatives of the accused judge the situation...if a merchant was accused of copyright infringment would you just accept their word that they tested the product found no infringment and everything is alright or would you have someone who is not the merchant go over it?? Jenn P.S. Okay this was a really long bookmark