Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Renda vs V3 -- brawling bimbos or secretly sisters ?

sixus1 opened this issue on Jun 28, 2005 ยท 430 posts

Jenai21 posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 8:11 AM

I personally don't think sixus1 or anyone else who brings copyright infringements to the community should be looked down upon (regardless of their reasoning)...infringment effects everyone in this community and I am personally grateful for this thread because I was on the verge of purchasing Renda related products and I definitely don't want to have to go through another copyright problem like the ones concerning bytemeok, gothicangel, and many others from the past. As much as I don't agree with the taking out of pitchforks before something is proven I disagree more with leaving the community in the dark...we can at least start to have the pitchforks sharpened because in this case it seem obvious there is a violation. Anywho Sixus1 I appreciate you informing me about this you just saved me lots of money and a severe headache because if I had spent all my money on this I would have used it come hell or high water it is just not fair that because some merchants steals the people who fairly purchase are punished. Jenn