Forum: Community Center

Subject: Regarding the Renda Figure from RPublishing

tim opened this issue on Jun 29, 2005 ยท 208 posts

umutov posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 4:22 AM

Jack D. Kammerer: Who says that there is too much work? It doesn't take long at all. Take the V3 Mesh into MAYA or 3DS MAX. Start modeling your character over it's mesh with a little difference, but following its verts. Then group it over V3's groups. Then take V3's *.cr2 and use on it. How hard can it be? If it takes more than 2 days you must never have even tried to model it at the first place. Because it is very simple. Try it and you will see. :). Now I never said a word about this entire issue. But I will like to say it now. Clint or any Admin will never violate copyrights. I am very sure that they never new about the copyrigth issues. How ever they were wron about releasing this product with know problems and the rush. However, as far as I know Clint, I don not think that neither Clint or the other admins were the people who decided on it's release date. I think there was a higher power telling them to release it. Anyways, I just wanted to tell what I think. Best regards, Umut B. Aydin