Forum: Photography

Subject: Cynlee...PDA & Moderator

Tedz opened this issue on Jul 03, 2005 ยท 52 posts

cynlee posted Sun, 03 July 2005 at 10:04 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!!! guys!!! :D (ouch, you made me smile) as you can see i look much better now!! :D geez Tedz! what a blabbermouth you are!! hehe... smootchies... it's ok xxx ok... i'll tell you but i'm not one to moan & groan (oh hush)... after a week & half of a sore tooth i did make an appt. for Tues. coming up... but then last Fri morning I awoke with a chipmunk cheek :P... stuck that out till today... after hardly any sleep... just got back from going to a small town ER today :/ how embarressing... but I did... can't wait for the bill... anyway, had a big abscess in the gum that they numbed & lanced (something out of the horror movies to see i'm sure... the Dr. had to look in a BOOK to see where to put the SHOT) the worst one was the penicillin they stuck in my rear... but best of all a Rx for pain pills because even though I have a high tolerance for pain I COULDN'T take another night/day/night before Tues! whew... big relief already... so 3 hrs of driving, I'm back & at least not trying to jump out of my skin anymore... just DON'T LOOK at ME! yuk! hehe... actually, that's a merge of mine & Tedz's face... cute doncha think? thank you 'chelle, pascale, danny, ilona, richard & brian MUUUUUUUUUUUAH! *ribet* liiiiiiicks!... ooooh...