Forum: Community Center

Subject: Regarding the Renda Figure from RPublishing

tim opened this issue on Jun 29, 2005 ยท 208 posts

Jack D. Kammerer posted Wed, 06 July 2005 at 2:01 PM

Helgard said: >>My point was that Poserpros have also excused merchants guilty of infringements, something you said they do not do in your earlier post.<< I don't recall Mehndi ever excusing merchants that have made mistakes... she would accuse and then ban them from PoserPros. Hence the irony of her now suffering the same fate that she had imposed on others. If they are allowing it now, then it is a result of DAZ working with the current administration there and it is a situation that I am unaware of as I don't spend much time anymore visiting these sites. I suppose if DAZ and the rest of the entire Poser Community wants to tolerate and excuse this pattern of behavior, then who am I to go against the system and loby for any sort of change to reduce the amount of errors like this from occurring? I don't know why it surprises me to find that there seems to be less and less people in the Poser Community who will argue for the need of Standards (or even upholding Standards) in this Community, and those that do (Peng for example) end up getting shouted down by the masses, flammed or driven off... or, all of the above. Renderosity once was a flagship for and was an example of the Poser Community (even when Willow ran it briefly), now however, it has gotten to the point where the main standards that are practiced here is of apathy, isolation and greed... which now, is slowly creeping into the other Poser websites... ...sort of makes me glad to be in a different field of interest now, as this one is no longer what it was once reputed to be. Jack