Forum: Bryce

Subject: O.T. Condolences to the people of Britain

Quest opened this issue on Jul 07, 2005 ยท 76 posts

TheBryster posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 6:55 PM Forum Moderator

If I may, I would like to say a big thank you to all of the above on behalf of the British people. Your kind words mean so much to us. We're still reeling from the shock and I haven't heard from my brother or his wife who both live and work in London. My brother works on the Gatwick express - a shuttle service from London Victoria to Gatwick airport - He's not answered my answerphone message. And Jeanette, who works as a nurse in a London hospital. Both my wife and I have many other family members living in London, but there's little chance that they were in the affected areas - thank God. We daren't ring yet because they want to keep lines clear and of course we've been told not to go to London until things quiet down a bit. We were on such a high until we heard the news, because London had just been awarded the Olympic Games for 2012. Now, instead of partying we just want to catch the bad guys. On behalf of us Brits - Thank you!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...