Forum: Photography

Subject: My deepest sympathy

vlaaitje opened this issue on Jul 07, 2005 ยท 18 posts

TomDart posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 8:27 PM

Unfortunately, the "tricks" of deluded "terroist freedom fighters" include trying to bring gloom to progress such as the G8 may or may not provide...and to bring down happiness such as celebrated with the announcement of the 2012 events. I have not seen a happier crowd in a while as those shown on tv here from London when the Opympics announcement was made. Take heart...here is the USA we just celebrated our holiday of "declaration of independence" from you Brits! Now, we are strongest of allies and friends. As it should be. You are a strong and determined lot, as I see it. A good example in many ways of getting in the toughest trenches and sticking it out as needed. That seems to be your history of sorts. After 9/11, the first to contact me was a friend in Russia who wondered if I was ok..he did not know I am 1000 miles from NYC. Yet, there was a deep effect here in hearts if not on bodies. Same with you folks, some will fear some will toughen and keep on. Whichever, whilst you recover please know all this heart is with you all. Many hearts are with you all, for each and every person and small child who might suffer. You are a strong lot and are survivors. Little minds driven by demons will not stop the good people. The demon driven ones will loose, in time. You will win and will regain all you need in personal fortitude very soon, if not already. Blessings and Peace to All. TomDart.