Forum: Bryce

Subject: O.T. Condolences to the people of Britain

Quest opened this issue on Jul 07, 2005 ยท 76 posts

Quest posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 7:35 PM

Redfeather, my last post was not directed at you specifically, I was referring to you in my statement in the plural sense. I didnt find your post offensive but there are others here who demonstrate little or no consideration in their posting. They automatically take the opportunity to inject their political agenda and propaganda, which no one really cares about, as if they have something to prove. It is unfortunate that this type of moronic behavior seems to be becoming more pervasive here in this forum. These characters always think they know better than the rest of us and when someone differs with their opinion, they curl their lips like wild hyenas and come at you with bullsh*t jingoistic rhetoric. Its ashame that such an element into this forum is driving others away. This behavior is a complete turn-off and from the IMs that Ive been receiving some of our older, longtime established artist members of this forum are becoming less inclined to post here as a result and some are even considering looking to move on to other sites.

LSD, you couldnt find your own ass with a map much less know anything about anything. As is obvious from your postings you are one pathetic, miserable individual without a shred of decency. Only thing you care about is you. Things will only matter to you when you or someone close to you are directly affected by it. Otherwise, its someone elses problem and theyre the bleeding hearts because they are the ones caught in the tragedy. But you always contradict yourself: Me? Callous? Insensitive? Of course I am prior:I suppose feeling self-righteous about being numb to violence is quite counter to my true feelings, funny how you manage to do that all the time. You try to diminish the tragedies of others by quantifying numbers. If the tragedies affected you, the numbers would then mean nothing.

Me? Shield my emotions from what, the likes of pariahs like you? You ARE silly! At least I embrace my emotions and dont hide from them like you do. You just couldnt keep your nonsensical blabber to yourself, so it is obvious that you felt compelled and needed to purge yourself yet once again, so whos controlling whom? Youre a joke!

Having been caught in the 9/11 atrocity myself, having witnessed first hand that slaughter of innocents, having lost a family member there, having lost 26 coworkers there, believe me when I tell you that I know what compassion is. I dont need the likes of you or people like you to try and convince me that I cant sympathize with others who have shared similar tragedies at the hands of barbarism.

Message edited on: 07/10/2005 19:42