Forum: Carrara

Subject: Any word on the updated SDK file for transposer 2 yet?

3rdimension opened this issue on Jul 10, 2005 ยท 28 posts

InfoCentral posted Mon, 11 July 2005 at 7:41 PM

3rdimension wrote: " it is just the courteouse thing to do since eovia and curious labs did team up on this software together a while back." What?!!! Curious Labs and Eovia never teamed up on any plug-ins. Where did you get that? I remember back when Carrara 3 was my top dog and Eovia came out with TransPoser (1). Not hearing anything from Curious Labs I contacted them and asked them why they don't mention Carrara and TransPoser along with the other apps with Poser plug-ins. Their response was that they would look into it. Not sadisfied with that answer involving my beloved Carrara I then contacted E-Frontier who had just recently acquired Curious Labs. I asked them if it made any business sense to keep quite about another 3D program that is able to function directly with theirs. They sent that e-mail directly to Curious Labs who contacted me. This time they said they were unaware of TransPoser, thanked me for the information, and said they would include it in the next newsletter. The next month sure enough it was there. It would appear on their website alongside the other apps soon afterward. So where is this working together on it; they weren't even aware of it.