Forum: Bryce

Subject: O.T. Condolences to the people of Britain

Quest opened this issue on Jul 07, 2005 ยท 76 posts

Quest posted Tue, 12 July 2005 at 10:45 PM

Well, it seems the inmates have overrun the asylum, and more idiocy spills. I guess some people just like to hear themselves rant. Not for any particular reason but just to make noise, irregardless whether or not there is any sense or truth in the rant. Like bobbleheads set in motion on rough terrain they follow each other like lemmings giving lip service to each other and padding themselves on the back reinforcing their collective stupidities. With no real construct they disseminate their flawed, unsubstantiated disinformation simply because its their new found fad, because its popular at the moment and everyone is doing itlike a new style, a haircut or the new tattoo in town. Instead of finding the intended subject matter what you find is words taken out of context, innuendos, hearsay and conspiracy theories meandering on ad infinitum with nothing substantial. People led astray by the wool that has been carefully knitted and placed over their eyes. The truth contorted and skewed out of proportion set to the rhythm of pitched utopian idealism and rosy pink sunglasses. If I had wanted this to be a discussion on politics, what I would have said would really have toasted some asses. And it all would have been substantiated with plenty of dated and reliable references and sources, something which is strangely lacking in this gathering and many others throughout the Internet. Bryster, Ive been following the developments and am pleased by the swiftness with which this investigation is proceeding. I hear they have one arrest already. Maybe well find out who put this idiot up to this travesty and follow through with justice.