Forum: Community Center

Subject: "Veracity" in ART

billfrist opened this issue on Jul 14, 2005 ยท 27 posts

billfrist posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 2:23 PM

Now, look, just judging from my impression which I felt was ACCURATE doesn't mean that anyone has the right to belittle my "opinions" or run me off the R'osity River!!!! I participate HEAVILY in community animal rights activities and have chaired for ASAIRS before!! I speak from EXPERIENCE and WISDOM that bestiality and other RELATED activities are PREVALENT and WIDESREAD in our society and you can bet your be-hind they may even exist in FANTASY realms!!!! Just look next doors - it could be your neighbor!!! Sure was MINE by jingo and it was APPALLING!!!! but that's neither here nor there, as was delicately pointed out to me by "Armor" Beast. If you want me to keep my "projections" to myself from now on, i can attempt to tame the ol' "talker" and focus on the TECHNIQUE of the art, even if all i know to do is say, "sure is PERTY!" I mean, can we not accept that some people, even if not "digitally" gifted themselves, may just come to look?? perhaps that layperson's comments may help? i don't know, I'm just your average suburban "dad" who's new to all this hullabaloo!!!! just used to kickin back with a smooth AMERICAN brew after a few holes of GOLF. And violent "femme," first off i am a loving, supportive father to my lovely if somewhat obese wife and children!!!!! sheesh who's making assumptions NOW!!!!!! as the Good Book says, you can pull a splinter out of my eye, but that would require that first, you pull the PLANK out of your own!!! I LOVE this site and all the FRIENDS I have made and can keep my OPINIONS to myself from now on but I won't stop loving the ART. Thank you!!!!!!