Forum: Community Center

Subject: "Veracity" in ART

billfrist opened this issue on Jul 14, 2005 ยท 27 posts

billfrist posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 3:19 PM

Well, if, as you say, the image was posted in "proper" intent, I extend my SINCEREST apologies to the fine, fine artist. So artfully rendered was the scene that it's surprising it isn't a PHOTOGRAPH, really. That clarity, and the candidness of the scene . . I dunno. Ya can never tell, especially with KIDS nowadays!!! Do and say the darndest things!!!!! But, I "SINCERELY" apologize to the artist. Try to keep my ASAIRS charimanship from "sneaking" on in!!!! Big part of my life, does tend to crawl up on ya!!!!! But as long as said "elf" is a good boy!!!!! LOL!!! And I was in NO way drunk when I commented on that image! You can bet your bottom I am, other than with my BUDDIES, a sober and DEDICATED "FATHER" and "HUSBAND." I would give the WORLD for my kids, and you bet I'd open that can of "whoop-a*s" if anyone so much as DARED to insinuate anything dirty about my "LISA" or especially my beauty "MARLA" unless she was actually DOING it in REAL life. Got some GOOD KIDS!!! LOVE animals and LOVE dad and LOVE American "virtues and the "freedom of speech"!!! well, hope that clears things up and stops the "hullabaloo!" just a "teddy" bear at heart, ol' Bill! Thanks, fine friends!!!!!!!