Forum: Community Center

Subject: "Veracity" in ART

billfrist opened this issue on Jul 14, 2005 ยท 27 posts

Elfenone posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 3:50 PM

Oh My God..LOL Bill my daughter works for the Alaska Aspca and I can tell you.. please don't look at any of my art anymore LOL I'm scared to death if I put an animal in it what on God's green earth you may think.. which by the way..the horse was meant to be the Elf's for equestrian purposes only. You know, to get from here to there rather than walk..long distances? You made a personal character judgement of me without knowing me. It had nothing to do with the image. You did a character assassination of me, when I was only trying to do a simple RPG image for a friend. who now, with your created, and dramatic, attention getting trampling of ME..not my picture.. may not even want! It's the pants.. I knew it. I can take criticism of my art..it helps me improve. God you went and made me contraversial..and I'm a grandma.. how'm I gonna hold my head up now? Geesh!! Last night I thanked you for your comment without even knowing what you said..but now that I read what you said..I'm a little sick. You must be one of those people who learned enough Grammar in school to think you can get away with and probably even paid for being a schmuck with a pen.. God..your apology isn't even anything.. because you didn't apologize to me..just to people who got upset on my behalf. There would be no apologies in order had you said..OH My Lord..those pants might be a little too loud..and oh my word..look at that terrible seam. LOL I'd have worked on betting it. OK I'm just upset but it'll pass. Welcome to the community..stay out of my gallery if you all you're going to do is assassinate my character. Sincerely Robin Minick (Elfenone)