Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I saw this and thought of Renderosity

MistDragon opened this issue on Jul 14, 2005 ยท 23 posts

HaiGan posted Sat, 16 July 2005 at 4:31 PM

Personally, I find the picture hysterically funny because it shows so well the sharp devide between 'fantasy fantasy' and 'realistic fantasy'- and those two can both be wonderful but never sit together without starting to squabble. Since the conversation turned that way though... women have throughout history gone off to war to fight by disguising themselves as men, fighting alongside in the same armour with the same weapons as their male counterparts. How many can't be known because if they were successful in their disguise, how would anybody know to be able to count them? Several WERE eventually found out, so one could presume more remained unrevealed. The Knights Templar even introduced a rule requiring all their members to grow beards because they discovered one of their number was a woman. As for the whole female anatomy thing, in my own experience of historical re-enactment if you're fit enough to run around in padded and metal armour swinging weaponry, the 'sticky-out-bits' don't actually stick out enough to show once you've squashed them under the several layers of protection. Most people watching the displays can't tell there are women on the field.