Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Do these teeth look better?

odf opened this issue on Jul 16, 2005 ยท 24 posts

odf posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 1:18 PM

Well if you get the package (it's The Real Jessi), you will look at the teeth bumpmap and think "that's it? I could have done THAT!". Run you tongue over the front of your teeth - feel the vertical humps - that's all that needs to be on the bump. Paul, you're really not up to the state of the art in advertising, are you? :-) Relax, I was thinking about getting the package anyway, because I think you can never have too many Morris textures. The teeth bumpmaps would have only been a bonus. Anyway, when I run my tongue over my teeth, they feel perfectly smooth. Maybe I should get an upgrade for my tongue. Fingers work better for me, or, as I said, inspecting my teeth closely in the mirror. It looks like she has lipstick on, so I'm just wondering if her lips shouldn't have more of a glossy sheen to them mayabe? Yes, I thought about that too. As Jessi has no extra lips material, it would have required either creating one or else masking the lips with an appropriate bit map. So far, I was just too lazy to do that, but maybe I'll try now.

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.