Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Any Poser to shade7 user here???

wolf359 opened this issue on Jul 17, 2005 ยท 13 posts

MachineClaw posted Sun, 17 July 2005 at 5:16 PM

Camera for me was also confusing, though when I sat and did tutorials from the manual it made a bit more sence. if you select a part in your scene that is in the center and use the camera controls you can center on a part and render that way. Also which view is active is also important as you can have different views and the camera is looking at different sections. The Shade forum here at renderosity has an old thread, several actually about camera controls and how to use them, mostly by poser users that were having trouble. If I can find a relivant thread I will post it here. A lot of the Shade Forum is Poser users trying to figure out the program, so don't feel lost, I certainly am still at a loss about a lot of things in Shade and it's a far cry from Lightwave which I'm only sort of learning. Poser 6 has a lot of rendering capabilities that you should explore, as the learning curve might be easyer if you've been using poser for a long time. Shade and Poser do compliment each other, but there is a huge learning curve. I wish I could be more help, I'm learning so many applications all at the same time I keep pullng out my hair. So I can certainly feel the pain.