Forum: Photography

Subject: Critisism - I know, it's a known topic

WonderfulCreation opened this issue on Jul 24, 2005 ยท 46 posts

WonderfulCreation posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 1:23 AM

Hello people :) Glas to hear you're discussing it! Cynlee.. sounds great those options! And to Margana and KiwiMiss.. Maybe you're not a technical expert, nor experienced or whatever.. still if my shot sucks in your opinion it sucks (for you). So if you can define why it sucks (or is not as good as it can get, let me get some more subtle here :D) please do so.. I can definately learn from you.. I wan't be mad... I'dd apreciate it! From now on i will try to give hints for improvement when I see some.. I mean saying a shot sucks is not constructive (though in some cases it might keep people sharp) and will not help anyone. But saying that a lower angle, or more DOF, or a change of pov might improve the shot is constructive imho. and then we start learning from each other and improving thanks to the comments we recieve. I must admit that I go into wow as well.. but at least try to specify WHY it is good then.. like, that's a wanderful expression.. the light is so warm... it verry subtle.. whatever. I'm glad you guys take me serious and even started posting some critics.. it's apreciated! It keeps me sharp if people say it when something could be done better.