Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: No postwork catagory or Poser 2d + catagory

dricci opened this issue on Jul 28, 2005 ยท 73 posts

KarenJ posted Fri, 29 July 2005 at 3:35 PM

I see some interesting suggestions here. Yes, this topic has come up time and time again, but never to my recall as a suggestion for a genre (sub-category). The thing to consider here is that genres are applied to all the Topics - so we'd end up with not only Poser>No Postwork but also 2D>No postwork, which might not make a lot of sense. I also really like Steven(svdl)'s idea about having multiple selections available for one post. The only potential problem I could see with that would be people picking all the sections in an effort to get more views. So we might have to limit the selection to, say, 3 main topics and 3 genres within that. I have brought up both of these suggestions to the Admin team and I am hopeful that both will be implemented (although obviously the multiple selections idea would be a more major change, so would take a lot longer.) Thanks to everyone participating in this discussion for keeping it pretty much respectful. It's good to exchange opinions without feeling you have to "convert" others to your viewpoint :-) Karen Poser Mod

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire