Forum: Fractals

Subject: The hot 20 - again

Deagol opened this issue on Jul 05, 2005 ยท 96 posts

Timbuk2 posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 3:11 AM

tdierikx, Maybe I've missed something here but I don't recall anyone in the fractal community ever explicitly or implicitly saying what you claim them to have said, i.e. that "their work is so much more superior than anyone else's" and that others "want everyone to vote for their work "just because"". Perhaps you can point out an instance or two. Because if not, I would be very relieved if you would keep those types of remarks to yourself because I, for one, am totally fed up with your accusations. You, of all people, who claim never to have voted for anyone's work, are being incredibly phoney in scolding people for not voting. You say you don't care who is in the H20 list, then why don't you just butt out of the discussion. We all know your opinion, we don't need you to keep repeating it, with more insulting remarks each time. And furthermore I, and probably most others here, could care less how many images you have in your personal gallery. If you don't care about the Renderosity community, as you imply, than kindly stay out. Tim