Forum: Photography

Subject: An Introduction from Your Moderators -- PLEASE READ

Syyd opened this issue on Feb 23, 2001 ยท 32 posts

leighp1 posted Fri, 23 February 2001 at 11:51 AM

Attached Link: http://murk.itgo.com/

Trying this once more...I guess I took too long with the last post that it never made it. Oh well here goes Hi my name is Leigh. I love photography, though I have to admit I am not that good. I don't have a great camera yet...I say yet because I am praying that my dad finds another camera that he falls in love with and sends me his digital one....LOL..gotta love them hammy downs... I love restoring old photos. I have posted one photo of my dad from when he was young. I am posting this image of me, when I was a little baby. I fixed up the picture but can not find the original black and white, but here is an example of what I like doing, colorizing and restoring. I am trying to talk my father into coming to this site to check out this forum. I believe he is an awesome photographer, he does it for hobby...If you would like, you can see some of his images he has taken at his website, and maybe if you have any comments, post them and I will send them to him maybe that will encourage him to visit. Hope to learn and I can't wait to see all the photographs!!