Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Some people are PIGs

Mec4D opened this issue on Aug 17, 2005 ยท 50 posts

Mec4D posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 4:41 PM

Thanks for the info guys! they don't got that much access to the server because Store is fine and only the media room where the indexes was on 777 recommended by the script maker, so from now i go to 644 and don't listen to the script no matter what... somebody was on the same time log in as me while I updated the Media Room so i covered his IP with my own.. so I can't locate anybody but you know they can hide one IP and replace them with any other they wish so it will not help you always.. I go to fix all things and Mychelle my dear , backups, backups, backups... and replace your all passwords after anything like this....... You know, I understand when my company name was Microsoft but doing this way it is really the last thing you are waiting for... my Mec4D server is in the USA California and I got peace for some time but after short period after I reopened my store again many strange things happen again so I guess somebody know what they do... it is not just a joke from Brazil. back to .php Cath

"Surrender to what it is - Let go of what was - Have faith in what will be "