Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Thanks Wardrobe wizard

Rock_Bottom opened this issue on Aug 17, 2005 ยท 9 posts

Acadia posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 3:43 AM

This was sent through the WW Yahoo Group. It had some of us in fits and giggles:

Quote - Vicki 3: Okay Don, this is it. Stop stealing my clothes! Don: But... they make me feel pretty! Vicky 3: I don't care! Just give me back my fantasy dress, and my cocktail dress, and my new blouse and- Don: I don't have your blouse. V3:...You don't? Don: No I- Aiko 3: Don! Where's my elven bustier! I know you took it! Don: I gave it back! I swear! Last week! A3: Well it's gone again, DON. Don: It wasn't me this time! Honest! M2: Don! Where's my- Don: I don't even BORROW your stuff anymore! M2: Oh. Don: (Mike 3's stuff is cooler anyway) M2: Hmmph. Well, I figured since YOU're always taking everything that you might have my leather jacket. Ichiro: Oh Don, I- Don: I DIDN'T TAKE IT!!! I DID NOT TAKE IT! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!?! Ichiro: Um... actually I was going to ask if I could borrow your aligator coat. Don: Oh... uh, sure. It's right... Hey? Where's my coat? Ichiro: That's okay. I guess they beat me to it. V3: "They"? Ichiro: Yeah, some new girl and her friend. Phil just gave them keys to the Wardrobe Wizard. M2: When did this happen? Ichiro: Not too long ago. Thought you got the memo. V3: We have memos around here? A3: Geez! You mean I gotta share my things with MORE people? Ichiro: Hey, they're okay. We talked a bit. Her pal's pretty cool. V3: Well, they should have at least asked me before they took... Hey, where did Don go? He still hasn't given me back my stuff! YOU JERK, GET BACK HERE!!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi