Forum: Photography

Subject: Simone says....show me your......

Damia opened this issue on Aug 18, 2005 ยท 62 posts

Zacko posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:42 PM

Cooooooooool thread!!!! Thats a pretty sweet collection youve got there Damia. Couldnt help but notice that you had some Harry Potter in there....i love those movies. And Kort, i hear ya man!!! I only saw the first Blade and i thought it was pretty cool. I love that movie "Underworld" though, i find it soooo beautiful, same with "Van Helsing"...not that great a movie but oh sooooo cool! And i dont even know how many times ive seen "Lost Boys", must be like 20 times at least. Well this is my favorite movies. I have so many DVDs but these are the ones i really treasure. Love anything thats animated, and those LOTR-movies ive seen quite a bunch of times. 1st - 8 times, 2nd - 6 times, 3rd - 7 times....and they are quite looooong, so you do the math and youll come to realise that ive really wasted alot of my life on those, LOL. Cant wait to see what the rest of the gang have in their shelves. ![lol.gif](http://market.renderosity.com/~carrara/emoticons/lol.gif) (soon enough theyll "bann" these smilies from the forum as well, due to my horrible abusement of them...muahahaha)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic