Forum: Photography

Subject: Simone says....show me your......

Damia opened this issue on Aug 18, 2005 ยท 62 posts

tibet2004uk posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 9:55 PM

LMAO@Andreas!! Now this is a subject I love, being a huge movies fan!!! Brilliant idea Damia! ;) I love to see what u guys are watching! :D Vampires movies, yes of course!!! I'm a fan of those too! The first 2 Blades are awesome but the third one sucks IMHO! They had a great start and they didn't push it so the movie is flat boring! Too bad! Oh well! One of the best vampire movie to me is the first Fright Night with Chris Sarandon!! Man, so damn sexy!!! O_O Anyway, here's our 'lil collection that keeps growing every week since we buy at least 1 to 2 dvds a week but most likely 3 to 4! yes, yes, we like movies! :D Now I've also shot my very own favs of the lot, the sexiest movies ever IMO, the sexiest of the 3 being the one in the middle: Stage Beauty! Bought this one out of the blue, without even knowing the actors and man, oh man!!! I watched it something like 3 or 4 times in a row!!! Can't get enough of it!!! That movie is the hottest I've ever seen! Do I have to add that it has a lot to do with Billy Crudup, whom I discovered with that movie btw!! Jeez!! Where the hell did they find that guy!!! Ok, ok, enough rambling!!! O_o Love the subject, in case u didn't notice yet! ;)