Forum: Photography

Subject: Simone says....show me your......

Damia opened this issue on Aug 18, 2005 ยท 62 posts

tvernuccio posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 10:43 PM

Fantastic thread Damia!!!!! Kemal and i are NUTS about movies! Sci-fi is our fav. genre. my fav. movie of all time is Gorillas in the Mist with Sigourney Weaver...about the life of anthropologist Dian Fossey. We have a lot more DVDs and VHS tapes but i just wanted to try to pick out my absolute favs. that was pretty hard to do! I forgot to add Nell with Jodie Foster...another fav!! K-Pax...love that! i wanna read the sequel books!! will ask for them for Christmas since they still haven't made movie sequels. Hey guys...Chronicles of Narnia is coming out at the theatres soon!!!! i can't wait!!!!!! :) Fantastic pictures guys!!! Sure am enjoying seeing what you watch! Wouldn't it be fun to get together, watch movies and eat popcorn!!!! Hey Krista....if you and Nick are ever off on Wed/Thurs night, give us a call! You guys are more than welcome to come over! We'll make you dinner, and then we can plop on the sofas, kick back and watch a movie!!!! :) Well, the invite is for the rest of ya'all too if you're ever out our way!!! :)