Forum: Photography

Subject: Simone says....show me your......

Damia opened this issue on Aug 18, 2005 ยท 62 posts

tvernuccio posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:45 AM

Doug, here's the thing...i have the SAME memory problem. But that's the great thing about forgetting stuff. You see the same movie over and over and it's like you're seeing it again for the first time!!! LOL! Well, a few of them i can remember, but only after i've seen them 5 or 6 times. (seriously). by then it's gotten into my long-term memory. if i only see a movie once, chances are i won't remember that i've ever seen it. and i'm the same way. i can watch a movie one day and have no idea the next day what we watched. really sucks having this bad memory problem. anyway, i'm the same with books...read 'em over and over...when i have time to read that is. Andreas, PULP FICTION RULES!!!!!!!!! whoo-hoo!!!! Seen that movie a thousand times probably!!!! aw man...LOVE Tarantino!!!! did ya know i'm related to him??????? Yep!!!!! distant relative but i am!!!! :) I'm not sure if i've seen Reservoir Dogs. I asked kemal if we've seen it and he's not sure. Surely if we saw it we would have seen it more than once. Who can watch his films just once anyway??? well, maybe doug??? LOL! just teasin', Doug! :)