Forum: Photography

Subject: Simone says....show me your......

Damia opened this issue on Aug 18, 2005 ยท 62 posts

Margana posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 7:05 AM

OMG!How could I forget "The Green Mile" and "The Shawshank Redemption"?Thank you Brenda for reminding me!Both are incredible movies!

Pascale!I looooved "Dangerous Liaisons"!What a brilliant movie that is.I don't own it ,but I should...I totally cannot watch,"A.I.".That movie just hits me in some really vulnerable place."What Dreams May Come",has the same effect on me...

Andreas!I have seen and love ALL of those films.And NOT because I have kids!I adore "Ice Age",and of course,"Toy Story" and "Shrek",which were brilliant.I love all forms of animation,3D,traditional(Disney),anime...to me they are more than just films.They are also fine art.If I can,I'll take a pic of these other collectibles I have.I've already exposed my 'geekness' at this point,lol,so why not?Have you ever seen,"Mad Monster Party"?

Sheila,honey!Nice to 'see' you!I loved "Nell"!Who can forget,'chickapay' and 'tay inna win'?LOL!Loved "Gorillas" as well.Remember I once recommended it to you?LOL!Who knew it was your fave!Wow!Quentin is related to you?????How cool is that????I love his movies!"Pulp Fiction" is one of the best films ever!!!!

Cindy and Doug,in all honesty,there really IS no reason to own any of these.All of them,for the most part are readily available.I guess its the 'packrat' in me that likes to collect things...and sorry Doug,to hear about your,um,memory problem.But like Sheila said,there's a bright side!You can watch it all over again like it's brand new!

Damia,what a cool thread you started!Love that you did this.I had soooo much fun taking that picture!
Wow!I have sooooo overstayed my welcome,lol!Sorry.Guess I'm 'long-winded' today as well!Nevermind...lol.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno