Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser rant

Svigor opened this issue on Aug 19, 2005 ยท 14 posts

diolma posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 4:21 PM

LOL! All my favourite gripes in one thread (especially the lack of seperation of load/save locations)...:-)) A few more... When I go into the mat room to change something on a prop, the Library view changes to the Materials Library. That's OK. But when I exit it always returns to the Pose Library? Why doesn't it return to the Library I was last using? When I look in a sub library (P5), then return to the parent, I'm back at the top, not where I was when I entered the sub-library. I have to scroll down to get back to the same or later library (and if you're hunting for something, a common occurence for me, that gets tedious). My mouse-wheel (and index finger) are both wearing out. BUT - if I change to a new Library, then enter a sub-library, sometimes it opens up part-way down the list. I haven't worked out why yet. So I have to scroll UP to find the top to get out... Load a prop. The focus changes to the prop. Unless it's parented, in which case the focus stays on the parent... Create a scene. Play around with it, changing figures etc. Save scene. Reload scene. Focus is on the last figure loaded, not the last item you were working with.. I could go on..:-)) Cheers, Diolma