Forum: Fractals

Subject: Just a thought to run by you regarding Fractal Galleries...

AnnaKirsten opened this issue on Aug 24, 2005 ยท 13 posts

AnnaKirsten posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 3:37 PM

I fully understand where you're all coming from. No problemo! Linda, my feeling is the same as yours re the MM work if a fractal is the main focus, but I'm not sure how much MM has to be involved before it definitely becomes MM rather than Fractal categorised! It's on that basis that I got concerned at the amount of MM that seemed to be acceptably appearing in the Fractal Section, and since it gave me concern, I decided that I should follow my own instinct and not assume mine would be any more acceptable than anyone else's might! There's a lot to be said for not having separate sections at all! lol! Just separate genres, so that we can all just concentrate on the composition and creativity side, no matter what our programs are. But I KNOW plenty of people would not agree with me on that one either! Oooooooh ain't it all a confusing muddle for someone like me! Sorry for the bother, at the end of the day I can see everyone's point of view, and my own pales into insignificance!

AnnaKirsten

My Website

Is the light at the end of the tunnel my way out, or is it an oncoming train just about to make me extinct?