Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: If Daz was releasing a new Victoria model what changes would you make from V3?

jhustead opened this issue on Aug 29, 2005 ยท 52 posts

svdl posted Mon, 29 August 2005 at 6:09 PM

Improved shoulder joints (maybe JCM): when she holds her arms up, there's these unseemly bulges on the sides of her ribcage, just below the armpits. Improved elbow joints to get rid of that "bent straw" look. Improved knee joints (add a kneecap bone?) Improved hip joints: when Vicki bends her leg forward or inward, parts of the hip get covered by the buttocks, which looks horrible unless she's wearing a skirt. Improved buttocks: when V3 bends over her buttocks suddenly grow incredibly fat. Probably JCM can be used to improve. Improved thigh-buttock joints: get rid of that unnatural broken look when Vicki lifts her leg. More realistic body proportions, shorter torso. Overall length down from 6' to 5'5" Replacable conforming heads, each head designated for a specific race. I'd suggest a Caucasian head, an Asian head, an African head. Each head with their own set of morphs. A decent set of genitals (or should it be called an indecent set?), preferably using geometry swapping (see P5 Judy). Low-poly and hi-poly versions.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff