Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: If Daz was releasing a new Victoria model what changes would you make from V3?

jhustead opened this issue on Aug 29, 2005 ยท 52 posts

maxxxmodelz posted Mon, 29 August 2005 at 8:15 PM

"I'm not going to upgrade and then spend another $1000+ to get back the same content that I already own for V3! Again, WW would help ease this for clothing, but not for characters, morph packs, poses, textures, texture sets, and so on." I don't blame you, but... WW should take care of clothing, there's a new product already in development that could take care of transferring poses/animations, and perhaps a UTC-like product would take care of texture conversions. The only thing left would be finding a way to transfer morphs and characters, but if you like the ones that V3 already has, then why not just use V3? I guess what I'm saying is, I truly hope Daz doesn't just make V4 into a glorified V3 with more polys and basically the same rig/mat zones. V3's been around for maybe 2-3 years? I lost count. I think breaking new mold with a quality figure that's not just another stale, recycled unimesh base is more appealing. ;-)

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.