Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: If Daz was releasing a new Victoria model what changes would you make from V3?

jhustead opened this issue on Aug 29, 2005 ยท 52 posts

svdl posted Mon, 29 August 2005 at 9:06 PM

An example of what I mean with matching morphs: V2 has a morph GluteBig. So has V3. Of course the deltas are incompatible. But both morphs do the same thing for the body shape - they give her a bigger butt. So if a V4 has a different mesh than V3, and if V4 comes with a GluteBig morph, I'd expect the same effect - a bigger butt. Similar dial setting on similarly named morphs on V2 and V3 have similar effects. Similar, not identical, that's impossible due to the different meshes. And it works. I converted some V2 clothing to V3 using The Tailor, and I kept the old V2 morphs in the clothes (a pair of Greek sandals). The old morphs worked: when I gave V3 wider thighs I just used the V2 ThighWide dials on the sandals and I got them to fit. That's what I mean about separating the readScript part of MOR poses from the dial settings part. The readScript part is unusable for other figures since the deltas are tied to the mesh. The dial settings are defintily very usable!

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff