Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT - Debbie M.

butterfly_fish opened this issue on Sep 05, 2005 ยท 16 posts

Hawkfyr posted Mon, 05 September 2005 at 2:01 PM

Attached Link: www.dol.gov

First of all,allow me to extend my deepest sympathy to those effected by this disaster. As Americans I know we will rise up and help out our fellow countrymen. A special thanks to other countries sending help and aid to the relief effort here on our shores.Even Cuba offered Doctors and medicine. Now...I'm trying to get information to those who may not have communications or perhaps to those who do have communications and are in a position to get information to those who don't. The link posted here will take you to the US Department Of Labor. There you can get access to unemployment benefits that your are entitled to under the law if you have been displaced by this tragedy. Even if you are self employed or have not worked at a place long enough to get unemployment benefits, you are entitled to get these benefits. This assistance was put in place for this very reason and if you need it,by all means,go get it. The website has the necessary form to fill out or call: 1-866-4-USA-DOL TTY: 1-877-889-5627 You have likely paid into this for years through your taxes so there is no shame in collecting on it now. You are entitled to it. Don't suffer or let your family suffer. Go get it. Brightest Blessings to all. Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”