Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Terai Yuki....Has anyone Gotten He Face To Work

galactron22 opened this issue on Sep 07, 2005 ยท 22 posts

kuroyume0161 posted Thu, 08 September 2005 at 12:52 AM

One Word: "MorphExchange"! I created this Java application for exactly this reason!!! ;)

It takes a Poser file that has PMD files and puts the morphs from the PMD file back into the Poser file as regular pre-PMD morphs. You donot need Poser 6 to use it, just Java 1.4.2 or later (this works on Windows 98+ and MacOS 10.3.4+). It's free, therefore, you'll find it in "Free Stuff".

So, you can purchase Terai Yuki or Miki without P6 and use this to get the morphs usable in P5 and earlier. - About the name: You'd think that I'd have called it something like PMDinator or similar. The problem is that during my search for anything to do with Poser PMD, I discovered an entire subculture in Java related to some other "PMD". The subculture is large enough, that I wanted to avoid causing confusion or calls of infringement. Also, I was considering making this work both ways (Regular<->PMD). The main thrust was to go from PMD->Regular, so the other direction is more likely an update for a later time.

Message edited on: 09/08/2005 00:57

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone