Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Best place to sell?

Saro opened this issue on Sep 13, 2005 ยท 25 posts

3-DArena posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 4:23 PM

"gee all our staff answered" lol explains the sudden influx of 3DC sellers. Frankly I only ever hear of one merchant's products from there anywhere else - FDK Designs - that's it. Which is why I haven't bothered putting anything else there.

I hear "get this at Faerie Dreams" or at "poserPros" or "DAZ" or "Renderosity" but never really 3DC. shrug encourages my perception that sales are lower.

Well, my information is not that old - someone just re-verified that to me a day or so ago when it came up that perhaps the restrictions were lifted.

Yes, it's been a few years since I've sold there - for a reason - the above restrictions and the lack of sales for my products compared to elsewhere.

Perhaps sales have increased, for me it wasn't worth selling there. But as with all goods, some do better in other venues. A person may sell a large amount of 1 product in store "A" and less of that product but more of another in store "B". Message edited on: 09/14/2005 16:26

Message edited on: 09/14/2005 16:27

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo