Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT.. ? DAZ Studio 1.0 has released!

Mazak opened this issue on Sep 14, 2005 ยท 34 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 7:07 AM

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'll sing in the "Poser 6 SR1 works just fine" chorus too :o) On the other hand I have had MAJOR problems with D|S, when importing files made in Poser (for use with the Turbo Exporter to Bryce) where scenes have been totally f*ed up, all figures zeroed and texturemaps gone with the wind. I've downloaded D|S 1.0 of course. Along with the D-Formers and the IK pose thing, and I'm going to install it in a moment and play with it. But I do not expect it to replace my Poser 6 any day soon. For one thing I've been all too dependant of Python things like Wardrobe Wizard, PuppetMaster, and FaceOff's various plugin scripts. And unless I've missed someting major, D|S doesn't have Python support... It's another tool in the box, just as I have both PSP and PS and use them for different things, because there's something one program does better / easier than the other. As is with Poser / D|S.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.