Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Best place to sell?

Saro opened this issue on Sep 13, 2005 ยท 25 posts

BECamation posted Fri, 16 September 2005 at 9:48 AM

Hello Clint. Sorry for using your forum to answer questions about us.... Just hate to see wrong information spread around. Hope that's ok. :) Saro you said "I bet lots of things get buried around here" Maybe true but Rosity is a good store, all the stores are good, some are better obviously but in my humble opinion it's worth it to a vendor to sell at as many places as possible. Unless you go exclusive at one place which I don't recommend. I've seen many exclusive vendors end up spreading out to the other stores to capture their missing markets. Also know that each site has it's own dedicated members that only go there and shop there. That's true for Renderosity, 3DCommune, RuntimeDNA, Poser Pro's, Daz, Content Paradise, Animotions, Tubo Squid, Rotica and so on... Plus you've got all the smaller individual stores too out there. If I sold my own products I'd try to be in every store I could just for the extra exposure. You also said that "I just wish their filtering system was a bit more advanced". Actually have you checked out ours at 3DCommune? We feel our filtering system to search for products is one of the best out there. Give it a try. Seach for hair at all the stores and see what you get compared to our search. We think it's quite good. :) We also have a front page showing off new products for 7 days, a what's new section, PDF's of monthly added products, weekly newsletters where vendors are featured and so are products, store products gallery, etc... Again Clint sorry, hope this is ok. If not just kill it. Mark