Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Staff picks posted :-)

KarenJ opened this issue on Sep 18, 2005 ยท 65 posts

Lucie posted Mon, 19 September 2005 at 8:00 AM

I mean, if you want to stick a photo of whatever in your image, how about instead of pasting it on after you've rendered, you load it up as a texture on a square in poser. the effect is the same, but at least its done in poser. If the effect is the same, can you tell the difference if it's been done in poser or not? ;) If we remove all the images that have postwork on them, the staff won't have a lot to choose from, they'll have to spend hours digging in the gallery to find the few that they feel certain don't have postwork on them and are good enough to pick. ;) As it is, I find they've chosen a nice assortment, some with no postwork, some with a little and one that seems to have lots. It will never cease to amaze me how these things are taken so seriously, I wonder why that is? It's not like there's something to win at the end of it... Well except maybe for a little stroke on the ego of the artists whose pics have been chosen and that doesn't hurt anyone does it? Karen, maybe you should change that button "top imgs" and have one that says "Staff picks" instead, it seems to be important... ;)

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)