Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Staff picks posted :-)

KarenJ opened this issue on Sep 18, 2005 ยท 65 posts

templargfx posted Mon, 19 September 2005 at 9:27 AM

what is the poser backroom for exactly? I was under the impression that it is a place for getting and seeing all things poser.

now, I never said I dont like the images chosen for staff picks, I said that I dont think images with postwork drawn on them should be there.

I think that painting on clothes, or hair (not touch ups, I mean the entire thing) or tubing flowers, or scenery onto an image and similar type postwork turns the image into a mixed medium (or more correctly a mixed application render) and therefore shouldnt be showcased in the poser backroom.

what I really want to know is why doesnt rendorisity finally do what so many poeple want, and create a seperate postwork area, or genre or tickbox when uploading (like nudity for example, this I think is the best idea). Then all those honest artists will tick or choose or whatever the postwork thing, so that all us crazy idiots who think postworking hair or clothes or whatever makes an image not poser can choose to not see these images if we so desire oh, and to maxxmodels above, your very correct, but atleast you know that what you are seeing is what the program poser did, and not what an artist can do with a tablet and Photoshop. look, Im not saying ban all postwork or anything stupid like that, im saying that there should be a distinction between images without postwork and images with.

Message edited on: 09/19/2005 09:32

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

167 Car Materials for Poser