Forum: Photography

Subject: Blue Friday: New Image please CRITIQUE

Syyd opened this issue on Mar 02, 2001 ยท 15 posts

Syyd posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 11:39 AM

Thanks all, leigh, I have a funny imagination and have a tendency to get lost in work. Not poke my head up, and just go out of myself till I am done. You actually wouldn't believe in some respects, especially the left corner, how close to the photo it actually came. I have to admit being inspired by Man Ray. Februus turned me onto him over a year ago, and I got a book and for days just poured through his work. He is like the Dali of photographers to me. Leigh, I believe it about the migraine. Thursday morning it got so bad, that my head actually started pulsing and pounding, and I thought I was going to have a stroke. Please take care my friend, I am still going to get the Imitrex though. I think the idea is to get them before they blow bigger, if I am not mistaken. There is also acupressure, and as much as I balked at it, it works. Have your husband apply pressure in increasing amounts to the area on the opposite hand of the headache, of the center of the web between the thumb and index finger. Go as deep as you can with the pressure, in 30 second increments, two or three times. It works almost every time, in relieving the pain, I believe it is because the focus in on the hand, and the pressure draws pain from the opposite side of the body. a1000standard, I believe you are correct in saying this is as much a 2dwork as a photographic work, so I would say that I fall in between...I always do, grey area is my business LOL.