Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: W:I.P: Princess Leia Organa

stahlratte opened this issue on Oct 01, 2005 ยท 20 posts

momodot posted Sat, 01 October 2005 at 8:03 PM

Very nice. Upper lip needs a tiny sharp dip beneath the "phitrum" the curve in between the nosd and mouth. Lower lip is fantastic. The nose is long. I think in Poser often the eye tin chin is too long relative the eye to top of head. I found this with drawing students, I toled them to asume that the top of the eye was at midpoint between top of head and bottom of chin unless observed otherwise. The nose tip needs to be rounder and come out further along the z-axis. For some reaso nose seem to get very flat in Poser. Nose tip up more like in top image with hair, that one is perfect I think. Dent between nose tip and nostral flesh deeper. Nostral flesh tipped back so we can see more into the nostral holes. Chiny a tiny bit shorter on y-axis. Eyes just a tiny bit bigger. Eybrowns just a tiny tiny amount lower. Eye sockets at bottom a bit deeper... maybe lower lid and lower eye socket would require soft displacement. Temples set in and flatter. Nit picking but I hope that is what you want. I love your face work. Thanks for showing.