Forum: Photoshop

Subject: TabletPC Advice?

HonorMac opened this issue on Aug 23, 2005 ยท 10 posts

popculture posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 11:05 AM

I too fell in love with the Toshiba R15-S822 and found not only was the Alias Sketchbook awsome but hats off to Microsoft, the Onenote office application that came with the office software (there's a certificate inside the Microsoft docs), works the way I like to work. Handwritten notes, sketches (with pressure sensitive lines), type written notes, (and it can convert handwritten notes, even my chicken scratch into type written notes with close to 99% accuracy!!)Find an item on the internet and copy and paste into into onenote and it automatically includes the URL so you know where it came from. As you can tell I like it. The Problem I am having is with Photoshop. I can not seem to convince it that this is a pressure sensitive device. The only help that I have been able to find from Adobe is the toll-free number and the have your credit card ready to pay for a reply. Not really what I want to do just yet. I figure if Alias, Microsoft and Lightwave can figure out that I am on a pressure sensitive (Wacom standard interface) device then why is Photoshop having problems? Have you tried to use photoshop yet? Maybe I am just doing something stupid. Thanks