Forum: Fractals

Subject: Updated personal gallery...

tdierikx opened this issue on Oct 07, 2005 ยท 7 posts

tdierikx posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 5:21 PM

Thank you for your constructive comments Avram... most appreciated... I suppose the reason for the vast numbers of images that I upload to my gallery is that I tend to work in "frenzies", spawning many images in a sitting - usually hundreds of the darned things... lol! The 67 that I uploaded yesterday were actually selected from over 200 images that I rendered this week... and I had a slow week... lol! I'm loathe to prune my gallery too much, as it shows my progression with Apophysis from my very first images to the present day. I only discovered Apophysis in February this year... and no other application has ever kept my attention this long... lol! Maybe it's time I rearranged my gallery somewhat - maybe create another category where I can place selected works that I feel are the very best of what's on offer? I'm up for any and all suggestions as to making my gallery a better experience for all who visit it - so come on peeps - throw me your suggestions - I'm cool with constructive criticism! T.

Who? Me?