Forum: Fractals

Subject: 13.1.20.20.25

villainousBedlamite opened this issue on Oct 06, 2005 ยท 35 posts

undisclosed-designer posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 1:20 AM

Yes well i am sorry to say, a permanent ban doesn't work, really, there are always flaws in the system, and you can get yourself a new IP and a new ID, and show your artistic developments, without anyone noticing it is him/her. Anger, frustration, confusion, spam of words which aren't really harmful [because of the non-personal character of this medium] etc. are a uncontrollable expression of ones emotions ... and i am pretty sure he is very sorry because of the consequences of his actions, that he can not or is not able to express himself with his works of art in a community he used to call his home. Some people can have a better control with their emotions than others do, and we should reconsider the rules for them probably, for anyone preferably. All i see right now is he being back under any identity he can find, and to keep him here and not you being busy trying to ban him (because you have other things to do also) i propose that we should simplify the rules, in which the banned person should get another chance to be a member again. We all are pretty mature every day, and i am sure we don't live on roses all the time, and have days in which everything doesn't really go as we hoped or planned. And so direct the anger, frustration or confusion to someone else. he knew what he was doing I have no idea Nick, sometimes an expression of a certain emotion can last more than a week. We are just not experienced enough as a psychiatrist or a psychologist to feel like the person who expressed that emotion and are not qualified to make a judgment. All we do is put a permanent ban over that person, tell him by that to stay on that side of the fence and 'forget' he existed. So please change the rules... Harmen