Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Did I mention how much I LOVE Halloween? (another freebie)

The3dZone opened this issue on Oct 14, 2005 ยท 22 posts

Francemi posted Fri, 14 October 2005 at 11:51 AM

Thanks! It looks so real I can almost feel the taste in my mouth! ;o) Ours are red coated - sucre d'orge - sorry I don't know the word in English and Babel gives me "sweeten barley" loll Ok, while you're at it, these are what kids collect most around here on Halloween: suckers (some in chocolate representing witches, cats, etc., some in hard candy but wrapped with a Halloween wax paper, etc.) Little bags of chips usually with a witch and black cat on the bags. Rolls of little candies (round, pastel colors and approx. 50mm diameter) The traditional Halloween candy that I don't know the name in English for but it is kind of hard candy but chewy and caramel color and it is wrapped like the Christmas Crackers except the wrapping is orange and black and sometimes have a witch or a black cat on it. AND around here, almost all kids have their little UNICEF box for the poor people around the world and we put change in them. So now if you feel the urge to create something else for Halloween, you have a nice selection. ;o))

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies