Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: P6 question - rendering against background image

shadownet opened this issue on Oct 22, 2005 ยท 24 posts

shadownet posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 8:12 AM

And the winner is! NONE OF THE ABOVE! This is not the first time this has happened, and it is really weird and HAS to be a glitch in Poser 6. Last night I tried everything mentioned here plus more and I kept getting a square render. I did set the aspect for both the preview and the render windows, etc. even set max res as high as it would go even though texture was only 1600x1200. Finally gave up in disqust. Well, this morning I loaded the scene - original scene I started with yesterday as I never resaved it. I figured I do some test renders to show what I meant. Guess what! Yeap, it rendered correctly. Go figure. Instead of coming out say 768x768 (background) against a 1024x767 scene with my figure and props in the foreground and the grey Poser bacground showing where the background image should be wider. It rendered 1024x768 completely filling the render scene as it should. So, who else has had this problem? Also I agree totally with UweMattern as that is how I normally do background images. But Poser is suppose to be able to render against an imported bckground and for this scene that is what I was trying out.