Forum: Photography

Subject: I could use some advice please...

Zacko opened this issue on Oct 27, 2005 ยท 30 posts

soulofharmony posted Fri, 28 October 2005 at 3:58 AM

Andreas l looked at these last night.. but felt to tired to comment properly.. the perspective of the shots fantastic.. lay out, l love the colour version but like Richard dont like the blue.. to much blue in landscape if the conditions monotonic really creates even more flatness...theres no life in the grasses and no details in the rocks... but the shutter speed and actually fall.. is perfect timing. Richard's has created and highlighted the details and added a goldeness .. even little details within the grass as well as the rocks...its also brought out some red autumn leaf.. the small fine details and really brought sharpness..even down to the mosses, annd yellow fungi stuff dont know the name on the stones, plus if you look to where the water falls behind the water.. richards version has brought out detail of the rock wall... its a beautiful perspective shot Andreas.. but on this prefer Richards version...Sorry being honest:))))))... nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>